1-axle 3-way tipper semitrailer - building site - steered
- Turntable steering for high manoeuvrability and minimum tyre wear
- Stable and torsionally rigid chassis construction with additional torsion tubes for 3-way tipping
- Full-steel welded construction with fine-grained special steel floor panels
- Conical, trapezoidal profile side members in high-strength, lightweight design with small bottom panels for high dent resistance and shock absorption
- Hollow profile side walls with manual central locking (operated separately for each wall)
- Foldable underride protection for road-finishing use
- Foldable lashing rings
- Installation of axles from well-known manufacturers such as BPW, Mercedes or SAF
- OPTIONAL: Spare wheel bracket with swivel boom and winch on front wall
- OPTIONAL: Electropneumatic side wall pendulum locking
- OPTIONAL: Standing platform at front wall comprising aluminium safety grid and guardrail
- OPTIONAL: Plastic roller tarpaulin incl. aluminium tube and hand crank
1-axle 3-way tipper semitrailer - building site, steered
For handling bulk materials such as sand, gravel, rubble, ground excavation etc. on building sites
Internal body dimension: approx. 6,000/2,420 mm.
Total width: 2,550 mm.
Loading height, unladen: approx. 545 mm over fifth-wheel coupling.
Naxtra welded steel frame construction
Connector lock for tipper body with cross-over protection
Replaceable 2" kingpin.
Air suspension with autom. lowering device via inductive switch and lowering lock via rotary switch on semitrailer
Air-sprung axle, 14 t axle load at 80 km/h, with U-stabiliser,
S-cam brake 420/200 mm, asbestos-free brake pads.
AGS, with wear indicator
Hub-centred wheel connection
Axle assembly with bogie and ball bearing turntable for steering
Air spring bellows, ø 360 mm
Hydraulic steering via tipper hydraulic system (2-pipe configuration)
with manual control in cab incl. steering lock with autom. engagement.
2 x 445/65 R 22.5 168K, manufacturer as per factory specifications
2 steel wheel rims 14.00 x 22.5, 10-hole, without rim offset, silver ex-works.
2 plug-in pipes (100 x 100 mm outside) plus
2 loose angular support legs made from shaped tube for depositing the empty vehicle.
Brake system according to EC Directive 71/320 or ECE R13
Spring-loaded parking brake on 2 axles
EBS - electronic brake system
Wabco 2S2M = one axle sensed
RSS - stability program
Steel air tank
1 tipper cylinder for 3-way tipping,
1 arrester cable
1 pipe system with screw coupling DN20
Tipping loading ramp
Full-steel welded construction with fine-grained special steel panels, 6 mm (slight floor unevenness possible due to weld distortion)
Fixed steel plate front wall, 3 mm, approx. 1,360 mm high with extended excavator protection, approx. 450 mm wide, with 2 lashing rings welded centrally on front edge, approx. 730 mm apart.
Access ladder position under foremost edge of excavator protection and 1 retaining bracket.
1 shovel bracket on front wall and 2 steps inside in front wall corrugation.
1-part aluminium hollow profile side walls, 60/40 mm, approx. 900 mm high, hinged with man. central locking, long hook closure on both sides, clamping handles at front, moved down to open, foldable when empty = upper self-aligning bearings with screw retention.
Front and rear side wall hinges equipped with hooks
Steel plate rear wall, 4 mm, approx. 1,100 mm high,
hinged with raised bearing and autom. pneumatic locking,
1 pair of hooks on both rear wall and below discharge chute.
2 fixed rear corner posts, raised,
with welded extended discharge chute incl. hooks
Fully compliant with motor vehicle regulations - 24 V or 12 V socket for steering axle
2 seven-chamber tail lights with upper guard plate.
Side marker lights.
2 clearance lamps.
2 contour lights.
2 x 7-pin sockets at front and additional 1 x 15-pin socket.
Blasted with steel granulate, treated with zinc dust primer and spray painted with 2-component acrylic paints for commercial vehicles (standard RAL or truck colour)
Reflective contour marking strips across entire length of sides and all-round contour marking at rear (white on sides and red at rear by default), according to ECE 48
Rear markings as per ECE standards
Wheel chock(s) as per regulations
Single wheel plastic mudguards with spray protection as per regulations.
Foldable aluminium trapezoidal underride protection, unpainted