Pioneers for Over 140 Years
The company was originally founded in the late 19th century as a blacksmith’s workshop. It has since grown to become an international full-range supplier of commercial vehicles, still owned by the family who founded the business. Throughout the Schwarzmüller Group’s 140-year history, the common thread has been our employees’ ability to come up with notable technical innovations.
From a workshop to a premium supplier
1870 | Joseph Schwarzmüller opens a blacksmith‘s Workshop
in Passau (Germany)
1939 | Production site foundation Hanzing / Freinberg (Austria)
Until 1985 | Construction of branch structure in Austria